You can edit several account and preference settings to adjust your TestMonitor environment to your needs.
Your Account Settings
Click your avatar in the header menu and select My account... to go to your account settings.
In your account overview the Details to the left shows your default avatar, registered first name, last name, organization, email, and whether your an Administrator or not.
At the right five tabs are available:
- The Memberships tab shows a list of all projects you have access to and what roles you are assigned to in these projects.
- You can find a list of all your project tasks, including their description, and expiration date under the Tasks tab.
- By selecting the Notifications tab you find a list of all the notifications you've received. Select the 'arrow' button to the right of the notification to go to the intended TestMonitor item.
- The tab API shows you which applications you have granted access via an API.
- The Activities tab contains an overview of all your TestMonitor activities.
Update your Details
To edit your Avatar, First name, Last name, Organization, and Email move your cursor over the field you want to edit: a pencil is shown when you move your cursor over the fields. Select a particular field and you'll be able to edit the text or choose an item from the selection list. Click the 'save' button to save the changes you've made or the 'cancel' button to discard them. You're not allowed to manage your administrator setting. Contact the TestMonitor administrator of your project to change this setting.
Manage your Tasks
You can check the checkbox in front of a task, to tick of the task. Select the description field or expiration date, to edit it. Click the 'save' button, to save the changes you've made or the 'cancel' button to discard them.
A task is created as part of an issue. Go to the related issue by selecting the 'arrow' button to the right of the task.The issue detail page shows: all issue properties; its description, attachments, and comments; related tasks and test results; and a full audit trail. To add a task to the issue, open the Tasks tab, and select Add Task... Read the article Resolve your Issues to learn more about managing issues.
Reset your Password
To rest your password, click the Reset Password... button in the top right of you account overview.
A pop-up appears. Fill in a new password twice. The password should at least contain 8 characters, one uppercase letter, one number, and one special character. Choose Reset to save the changes you've made or Cancel to discard them.
Grant Support Access
In case you experience technical issues with your TestMonitor environment, technical support can investigate this for you by temporarily accessing your environment. The support access feature grants Technical Support the ability to actually view your TestMonitor environment.
Click the Support Access... button in the top right of you account overview.
A pop-up appears.
Choose Enable Temporary Support Access to grant technical support access to your TestMonitor environment or Cancel to discard this.
Your Preference Settings
Click your avatar in the header menu and select My preferences... to go to your preference settings.
To the left of your preference overview you will see three options:
- You are able to activate and deactivate your tutorial via Home by moving the slide. Slide it to the right to activate, and slide it to the left to deactivate.
- You can change the language of your TestMonitor environment via Language. The following three languages are available in TestMonitor: English, Dutch and German.
- By selecting Notifications you will find the possibility to define for which notifications you would, aside from the notification in TestMonitor, also like to receive an e-mail.